Monday, November 29, 2010


i have been thinking a lot about the limitations we put on ourselves and others. I have been shedding some of them lately. It takes thought and effort and every once in a while it takes a realization that seems so simple and yet took you years to get to. Giving myself permission to really live my life is something I must constantly do. I hear all too many times how god awful it is that it is a Mon-or TGIF, and I think, is that really how we want it-to curse the week and what we have created in it, just to get to the weekend? Is that a sane way to live? Seems to me I have wasted a lot of my time trying to fit into a world I never really wanted to be part of. So now I am going to try and just live in my world and be happy....and Monday is just another chance for great things to create!!!

No comments: