Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Standing paper dolls-oh they are so much fun and sooo fussy to do. I was trying to work out my husbands calender for the summer and felt really on top of it-sent an email with everything set the morning after I got the initial email-so there was his beautiful summer-in different colors for different shows and I felt so great about promptly and neatly doing this-then I get an email this afternoon that all those times had been booked-what do they do send it out so people can fight each other over it-what happened to the courtesy of offering a date and either booking it or not. MAN-it makes me crazy-so now the calender is all screwed up , and I have to try and make sense of it because four things are now cancelled and other people wanted him and I had to turn them down. AAARRRGGGHHHH..I think I may stalk the woman and stick my tongue out at her......

1 comment:

Judy Westergard said...

ROFLOLWMP! If one didn't know that you were referring to B's summer avocation as a juggler, one could read all kinds of other "professions" into your post!