Friday, April 6, 2018

More pencil on garbage bags.....trying to draw even though I have no inspiration.  Maybe this is a good lesson for me.  Doing it despite feeling like a fake.  So weird, some days everything comes almost too easy, others you wonder if you ever ever HELD a pencil before.  I try to figure out why that happens.  Are the gods with you one day and not the other?  Was it more or less coffee??   Did you eat well? What changes-nothing I can put my finger on...and so you keep doing, bless the days when it flows, detach when it does not....not a bad way to live your live......

1 comment:

Kim said...

You really need to check out the book "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert! She grapples with some of the same issues as you and other artists do, works through them and you get to be a witness to that and try out things yourself. It's part Memoi, part workbook,part many things... Check it out! I have suggested this book to a number of my clients and every one of them loved the book!