Friday, June 27, 2008


June 27th, 2008
I went to an art gallery opening last night and was totally bored with my work-time to shake it up and quit thinking so much. I keep thinking about people saying you have to find your voice and I take it to mean that you should get skilled in one area-however my voice likes to sing in all different genres...so who said it can't???? Who made the rules-guess what I think we do for ourselves and to heck with the mainstream beliefs..so my carpet needs to be vacuumed- I would rather paint and paint and paint. Life is too rich to stop ourselves with illusions and our illusions are usually painful-insane isn't it. Thank the puritian ethics that still strangle our light and try to keep it form shining. Back to painting. This is called Fine Print and is 8 x 10 acrylic on paper.

No comments: