Tuesday, November 4, 2008


November 4th 2008

Well, time certainly does fly- in an effort to get ready for this art fair and sew impossible Halloween costumes I have neglected my site. But since I feel I have accomplished a lot I don't feel all that guilty. I wouldn't be me if I didn't feel a little bit of it creeping in. But I had a grand time today painting this...Depression anyone? Hmmm..why are my thoughts turning towards those times......its not all bad-its my belief in the human spirit to move onwards and upwards in spite of everything. I wanted to do it in gouache but fate stepped in-or should I say careless capping of my paints..and I had to turn to acrylic because I have dried up tubes of gouache littering my house. I discovered that I now feel I have a command of both mediums , and am comfortable in handling them both!!! YEA!!!! Hope everyone voted today and got their free Starbucks coffee!!!!

No comments: