Saturday, January 24, 2009


Saturday January 23, 2009

This is another little aceo card-I have done two today as well as working on two big paintings-one in gouache and one in acrylic. I could have them done today but I find myself moving cautiously because I like them so well. I love moving from one to the other and having little card breaks in between. The only drawback is it is sat and everyone is home and the mama is seemingly ignoring them and they don't like that. Which is where a studio with a door becomes a happy, happy dream...a door and a large coffee pot and running water.........I thought I had all day to do this but must know drive my daughter to a sleep over which means I have to make myself somewhat presentable..........perhaps I can just whip my cute coat over my seweats and no one will ever know....

No comments: