Tuesday, July 14, 2009


July 14-

Still playing with the idea of saints...I went to New York last week and reclaimed some of my soul. Such a wonderful thing to look back in appreciation instead of lack or despair, and finding it was still my city. Seeing my ghosts and embracing them. Hearing all the different languages like some kind of beautiful music as I walked the pavements......I loved all the faces-so many different stories, stupidly I did not bring my camera-although I did get a shot of the lady on the plane crocheting. Those were old and wrinkled and beautiful hands..I fell in love with the image, hopefully I can do justice to it. Some places are so dear to your heart, you are such a part of them that they will always live in you....and when you are gone they still live on.......

No comments: