Sunday, November 12, 2017

Piece of Cake

When was the last time you indulged?  I am really craving a huge piece of cake with tons of frosting flowers all over it.  But that huge piece of cake can equate to a huge ass....so , I tell myself no, and am weirdly proud of denying myself.  I fell strong, I feel like the less I indulge, the more I give up, the better I am...look how much I don't have, look how much I hold back from myself-aren't I something

Where the hell does that come from????  Puritanical values have seeped into my psyche. I must really look at this......and maybe have the biggest piece of cake-marble-a corner piece- and enjoy every single indulgent, glorious bite...

1 comment:

Sally Wallach said...

Huzzah! And then, look in the mirror at that glorious ass and thank it for powering your wonderful body through the world.