Saturday, March 22, 2008



March 22, 2008

Easter tomarrow and it is snowing!!!! Our annual out of doors easter egg hunt will have to be indoors......I wish the easter bunny would come visit me. I used to love getting a basket-one easter, the bunny didn't come--we ran into mom and dads room a bit hysterical and mom told us we were the last stop and we had better go back to bed and stay there for a while or he would be afraid to come and deliver........and I STILL believed for years afterward and somewhere inside me I still believe in all that. I honestly have the same excitement the kids do.......the anticipation!!!!!!!

Any old way easter and spring and flowers (does any one else hate white lilies-I call them flowers of death) bring me to this painting today. I walked the dog for an hour and a half in the middle of this so I was very calm and unhurried, just as I felt the woman in the painting was...

This is an 8 x 10 gouache on paper-it will be matted and available on ebay at:

No comments: