Wednesday, March 5, 2008


March 6th, 2008
It is so hard to type when your dog has dragged you through the front door and you slam you finger in it. Feel sorry for me!! Ouch!! I am so lucky that I get to do what I love..days pass in a dream when I paint-I kinda forget where I am and sometimes I listen to books on tape so I am more lost in a dreamworld than usual. Just when I think I can't paint things come together, or I get this oh, just do it feeling and it flows. Anyway I wanted to do a rooster-who knows why-and he was fun. I want to do all sorts of chickens now....
. When my daughter was little and we would go to antique stores we would tell her to count all the chickens to keep her occupied (or was that me?) You would be surprised at the number of chickens-all sorts-in these stores. Go -count some chickens in an antique store -it is good for the soul!!
This is 8 x 10 in gouache on watercolor paper and will be available on ebay at:

No comments: