Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Still working on the hands-hands are a b----. but I like the feeling of it. I moved all my stuff up to the sunporch and WOW!!! Why I didn't paint up there before now I do not know. The only drawback is the kitchen and Laundry room stare at me all day ready to be picked up-and I try. I do try. I stare back at them with every intention and before I know it I have wandered off with a paintbrush. I suppose I COULD go put some clothes away right now instead of blogging..I wonder why Laundry isn't fun. It is great to have clean clothes and clean sheets are one of my favorite things in the world-especially right off the line in the spring........but lets face it NOT fun!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

You have done a wonderful job on this painting. It shows a lot of emotion~~~