Wednesday, June 2, 2010






I don't know if my glue gun likes me or wants to torture me. Thin tendrils of glue cling to me long after I have fixed the object into position. Reminds me of how some people tend to leave things of themselves , pieces of emotion with you.
It was a great weekend, I proudly bought a paper poppy and wore it all memorial day. I love those things-they have not changed since I was little. We went to the horse races and I bet and mine won first place-I won a whole dollar and 50 cents!!!!!!! That was so exciting =to be cheering as your horse leaps out ahead and leaves the rest of them in the dust.
I really have no idea why I have been compelled to make these little angels but I have stopped asking why and just started to follow my gut. But why are my guts idea so messy and time con

1 comment:

Janice said...

Mindy these are wonderful!!! I especially like the witch, but then, I love witches and halloween...

You have to love glue to make these wonderful angels...

Don't spend your winnings in one place :)