Thursday, March 10, 2011



I am so excited about my new venture-in april I will be having a long time dream come true-I will be involved in a occasional shop with studio space and class offerings! It is located in Edina and the only thing that is stopping me from doing all I want to prepare for it is this damn ankle. Its going to be vintage-art-inspiration and I am dying to haul down an old desk and a shelf from the garage and start painting these great peices and finding more-but I can barely hop to the bathroom..so i AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE ON PAITING FOR MOTHERs day cards and some ideas I have for 3d stuff-oh, but its hard when the spirit is eillling and the body isn't. i have to be very careful not to overdo and make it worse...

1 comment:

Judy Westergard said...

Yay Mindy! You go, girl! (Just don't go too fast. "Discretion is the better part of valor." "A stitch in time saves nine." Blah blah blah...they wouldn't be cliches if there weren't more than a grain of truth in them.)