Monday, March 14, 2011

Today was a little revelation...found out that this ankle thing is more serious than I thought, It will take more time and more steps than I imagined. Which made me have to cancel a show in April, which made me think about choices we make and the choices made for us. Or do we set ourselves up for things? I hate to think that some part of me needed a rest so I subconsciously did this break. I do know that while I was in pain and needed to just sit on the couch and veg I liked it-for about a week. It was nice to just shut down. I also think I should be using this time wisely and thinking about stuff and coming to huge life affirming nuggets that I will write about and become a best seller and travel and talk about my journey...but I get tired of that so I paint, and think up things to make. Maybe that is my revelation.........I like to make things.......so embrace it and move forward-slowly..on crutches for a few more weeks....

No comments: