Thursday, March 17, 2011


I just had to experiment with this new idea, even if I have to crawl and get sequins, or glitter or lace-its not easy when you are working by the seat of your pants and incorporating all sorts of elements into one piece on one leg!. I still have to get downstairs for glue and glitter and modge podge but I think I will wait until I can order the kids around. It takes me so long to go down and up the stairs. It reminds me of when the kids were babies and they needed to do it all by themselves but it took so dang long and I would walk behind them so they didn't fall. Which brings up a lovely memory of my Uncle George at 76 walking bent over behind my daughter every time she got up to try to walk, he could not bear to see her fall. It makes me cry and laugh at the same time......ooo-good idea for a painting

No comments: