Sunday, March 8, 2015



It is spring!  i went for an outdoor run for the first time since the fall and it was lovely.  The melting snow , the smell-oh the glorious smell.  The red of the cardinals against the bare birch trees, the sun on my face-glorious.
I was just finishing up a rant blog when something happened and it totally disappeared, perhaps I wasn't meant to rant that particular rant.  Perhaps i was suppose to hold on to something, instead of condemning all the dreams I had.....interesting.    Of course, my husband would say I just hit the wrong key on the keyboard-he is so practical and not at all driven to whimsy and the heartbreak of lost dreams.  Maybe that is a better way to be.  But sometimes, I still get a glimpse of something more, like when I was in London and could almost SEE the ghosts out of the corner of my eye.  Perhaps the dreamers the artists the storytellers serve the world in ways we will never know.  All I know is that the more practical and factual about life I am, the unhappier I feel.......


The sun is out.  I saw trees on my run that might be fairy homes....and I heard a strange rustling in the leaves that could be magic......

No comments: