Monday, May 18, 2009


The nice thing about this is I can type away and never know who it touches. I have had two huge relationship issues in the last week. I know that these are things I need to face in my life-it would be so much easier if they just went away...but life has decided that not only do I need to learn this lesson-but I need to learn it now and in spades. It is emotionally painful yet at the same time some part of me feels really free as if the cage that I put myself in has been opened, and I can finally fly-which is also scary. I have realized that being alone can be so rewarding and one of the reasons that finally is becoming clear to me is that when you are alone you don't have to constantly adapt to someone else. You just are. Alot of my life has been pleasing others-and picking people who enjoy that. It is neither good nor bad but just is. But now that is is a was and things are much different.......much different and less dramatic, and I like it-but those around me don't. Whew-these are hard lessons-especially when you love people and don't mean to hurt them but you do .............

No comments: