Monday, February 16, 2015



well, some days you just can't draw for shit-this was one of those days I hate that.  I am trying very hard to keep moving forward and appreciate everything I have.  But when you come to a bad drawing day, it sucks.  
but one keeps on.  The more I care, the worse I get.  That is such a strange thing.  I have to teach a class tonight on auditioning tips.  I kind of feel like a fake because although I have done some damn fine ones, its been a while since I booked anything.  It is frustrating, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have control over your career.  Is it true if you work hard you will be rewarded-not in my field.  Must be weird to go to work every day sure of your place, not having to constantly prove yourself with every project.  What would it be like to not be interviewed for every single thing you do?    Not to have people look at you when you say what you do for a living in the weird way people do and then ask-REALLY???  have I SEEN you in anything???

No comments: