Thursday, September 11, 2008


Sept 11 ,2008

This day always makes me a little sad and worn. At the same time I am so grateful for every breath I take and all the joys of my life. I will never be able to see any of the films they made about this day. It is too real too tragic and too...what is the word I want..sacred to me to see it depicted..it feels wrong.

Here is what has happened top my life so slowly I didn't even realize it. Instead of doing all the should chores that I MUST do-and paint if I have time I have completely flipped the formula and I LIKE it. Scrubbing a toilet than becomes something to do and get over with instead of something dreaded that keeps me away from my love. On a sad note, the little gallery I had stuff in for months is closing. I really liked knowing my stuff was out there-even if I only made a pittance-it was MY pittance.......well, when a door closes.....

No comments: