Monday, September 29, 2008



September 29 2008
Does any one else feel unsafe?? I want to run back into old stories and dreams and stay there for awhile-it is no wonder I have been re-reading-for the 30th time-this old series of books that I loved when I was a child. They were written in the late 40's and are about this wonderful,loving family. It didn't even occur to me until this moment why I fled into the pages of my beloved comfort....so on I will go into the world of old Christmas..This is small and I think I need to do a big one so the details are easier to get at. Perhaps tomorrow I will attempt Scrooge-it is safe there, it is a comfort.

and Paul Newman dying as if the world wasn't upsetting enough!! Who is left to be the strong, determined male-someone we can look up to and emulate..horror of horrors --will I have to be one of those people now???

PS can you tell the difference??????

No comments: