Thursday, February 14, 2008



Feb 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!! I got so peaceful during the painting of this I had to take a nap. I never take naps-however after an hour I felt great and finished off the sky. Way back in the right hand corner is a little church..but you can't really see how to get there...hmmmm...funny what you paint> I am sure Freud would have something to say about it, but then he usually has something to say about everything...can we just let it be what it is. Ever get confused by a critics assigning meaning to a painting when you saw something entirely different. Does their education make them right-or does our gut feeling really give us insight? I believe the latter-only sometimes it is so hard to believe in ourselves..so today..follow your gut..believe in yourself, after all-it's our meaning we should delight in not someone elses.

This is in acrylics on 8 x 10 canvas board it is available on ebay at:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=220202433794&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

No comments: