Sunday, February 3, 2008





Feb 3rd, 2008



I felt like that creature in The Lord of The Rings that kept crooning 'my precious' over the ring. I went back to my first love-gouache-for this-its a watercolor and I have worked with it for so long it is like an extension of my self . So I just flowed and did a floral it was fun..and different and a nice break for me.



I enjoy the acrylics and the oils but gouache sings for me. So picture me at the drawing table mumbling over my paints "My Precious"



and I sometimes wonder why my kids are embarrassed of me...........................


this is 5x 7 on watercolor paper and I will be matting it in a white heavy beveled mat-you can bid for this on ebay at:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=220198778926&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

No comments: