Tuesday, February 19, 2008



Feb. 19, 2008

What did Monty Python used to say..and now for something completely different.......

Pretty much!!! I haven't done this kind of work in a while and boy!!! was it fun. I even used GLITTER-I love glitter-glitter makes me very happy. I rubbed it into the paint on the fairies wings...eeeehhhhhh....Sometimes I think I have to do SERIOUS art so people will take me SERIOUSLY.

Shall I venture on to ebay with this......why not-this blog was started so I could feel free to play around and I think I got too worried about what it looks like-hello-don't we all. So I am going to try to shake it up a bit-who knows what will happen next??

This is an 8 x 10-gouache and pen and ink on tea-stained paper. it will be available on ebay athttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/willwiard/Mindy%20Arts/fairg.jpg

No comments: