Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Feb. 11, 2008
As I was typing in the year I started writing 1958...guess I have been living there for the past few hours. I love Easter because I adore Easter Egg Hunts and candy and the paper-machie wonder of it all. I have a HUGE fondness for those old eggs that were rolled in glitter and had old graphics of ducks and happy bunnies!!! OHHH-and finding the eggs and filling your basket...it is almost as good as Valentines Day. But nothing can beat the Valentine bag that you decorated hanging off your little desk bulging with cards....oh, that was the very,very best.
I wonder what it would be like to drive a big old car like this..what would the gas mileage be. I think my civic would fit into the trunk of this car.
I wish little girls dressed like this again. They were so sweet.
This is gouache on watercolor paper. It is 8 x 10 and will be matted . It will be available on ebay at:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=220201640617&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

No comments: